Monday, November 5, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples:Public Relations Supervisor/Manager


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Public Relations”

I would like to apply for the post of “Public Relations” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I have more than two years experience as Public Relations in an established company. I have good interpersonal and telephone skills. My communication skill is excellent. I have strong office abilities, including filing, organizing, and word processing. I can work both in team as well as individual. I am hardworking person, able to work well under pressure, creative, pleasant, and convenience in dealing with people and customer. 

For your further consideration, I also have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment