Monday, November 5, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Redaktur


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Redaktur”

I would like to apply for the post of “Redaktur” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a creative and analytical journalist who has been working in the media publishing since 2005. I continually work on multiple projects, including  planning topics, organize materials, reportage, interviewing, and using my excellent detail-oriented writing/editing skills. I always meet specified deadline. I can contribute greatly to your company by always come up with story ideas and utilizing various resources to develop well written, well-edited, and interesting articles.

For your further consideration, I also have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University; I have good command of English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as computer and Internet. I have specialized on many different kinds of business writings, including technology, mining, trading, banking, and many others. I have a particular gift for making complex material both understandable and interesting to the general public.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment