Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Sales Engineer Supervisor/Manager


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Sales Engineer”

I would like to apply for the post of “Sales Engineer” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe I meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. With more than two years experience as sales engineer in a reputable company, I offer immediate value to your company. I have demonstrated an ability to be highly successful in exceeding sales quotas, opening new territories, and gaining market share in competitive markets. I am adept in researching and prospecting to identify customer’s needs. I would develop key selling points, toiling them to the customer’s needs, and closing the sale. My excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills have enabled me in building relationship with existing and potential customers.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Management from Diponegoro University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. I am a hardworking person, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, goal-oriented, persuasive, pleasant, customer-focused, and convenience in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment