Monday, November 5, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Radio Announcer for Fresh Graduate


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Radio Announcer”

I would like to apply for the post of “Radio Announcer” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a recent college graduate who has high interest to work in the radio/media industry. I have good interpersonal and communications skills. My voice projection is excellent and I have great knowledge regarding music, songs, artists, and always in-touch with the latest development in music and entertainment industry.
My presentation skills are excellent. I am

For your further consideration, I have a diploma 3 degree in Management from Gunadarma University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. I am hardworking, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, confident, convenience in dealing with people, like to experience new things and meet new people. pleasant, and creative.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment