Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Store Supervisor/Manager


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Store Manager”

I would like to apply for the post of Post of “Store Manager” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As an accomplished assistant store manager with a notable career, I offer you an expertise in retail products and businesses. I have hands-on experience on how to create profitable in-store promotion, operations management, budgeting, weekly sales reporting, vendor relations, and customer service. During my career, I have demonstrated my ability in areas including effective stock management policies, wharehousing operations, supervision of daily operations, measuring inventory cost control, finance and budgeting, staff hiring and development, and security operations to reduce inventory loss.

For your further consideration, I have a diploma 3 degree in Management from Padjadjaran University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. I have good interpersonal skill. I am a hardworking person, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, creative, detail-oriented, pleasant, confident, and convenience in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

1 comment: