Monday, November 5, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Senior/Experienced Mechanical Engineer/Maintenance Planner


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Post of “Maintenance Planner (Mechanical)”

I would like to apply for the post of “Maintenance Planner (Mechanical)” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As an accomplished Mechanical Engineer who has been working in several projects, I offer immediate value to your company. During my notable career, I have participated in the design, development, and implementation of several engineering projects. I have hands-on experience on every stages of the project life cycle, including planning, specifying materials, cost estimations dan reductions, recommending engineering solutions, and solving project problems.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English. I have varied computer skills, including AutoCAD, Ms-Excell, and Ms-Office. I am a hardworking person, fast-learner, accurate, detail-oriented, focus and able to work under pressure as individual as well as in team.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment