Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Sales Executive for Fresh Graduate


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Sales Executive”

I would like to apply for the post of “Sales Executive” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a recent college graduate with previous part-time and seasonal experience in selling. Eversince in college I have always had high interest in conducting sales and business.  I have learnt how to open approach potential customers as well as maintain good relationship with existing customers. I have learnt how to identify customer’s needs and closing the sale. I have good interpersonal and presentation skills. My negotiation and verbal communication are excellent.

For your further consideration, I have a diploma 3 degree in Management from Gunadarma University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. I am a hardworking person, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, goal-oriented, persuasive, pleasant, customer-focused, and convenience in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment