Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Writer for Fresh Graduate


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Writer”

I would like to apply for the post of “Writer” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a recent college graduate with previous part-time and seasonal experience in writing. Eversince in college, I have always had high interest and enthusiasm to work in the media industry. As a freelance writer, I have great knowledge regarding all aspects of writing and editing. I have varied computer skills, fully understand of EYD (Ejaan yang Disempurnakan), and have a good command of English.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University. I am a hardworking person, fast-learner, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure as individual as well as in team. I can contribute greatly to your company by always come up with story ideas and utilizing various resources to develop well-written, and interesting articles, including novels, short stories, technology, banking, health, and lifestyle business writings.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment