Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Information Technology (IT) Staff for Fresh Graduate


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,


Post of “IT Staff”

I would like to apply for the post of “IT Staff” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As a recent college graduate in Computer Science, I have deep knowledge regarding IT and System Administrations. My expertise covers system engineering, database administration, system implementation, and security. I am expert in LAN, Multi-user Interface, Windows NT/9x/2000/XP, DOS, LINUX, MySQL, C++, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, PhP, CGI, Asp. I am proficient in Ms-Office, Ms-Outlook, Antivirus Software, Internet Browser, computer’s troubleshooting, etc.    

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English. I am a hardworking person, fast-learner, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure as individual as well as in team.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.



Your truly,


Pamela Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment