Monday, November 5, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Senior'/Experienced Photographer


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Photographer”

I would like to apply for the post of “Photographer” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. With more than two years experience as professional photographer, I offer immediate value to your company. During my notable career, I have shot many occassions, from wedding, ceremony, product launch, meeting, etc. I have great knowledge regarding all aspect of photography, including how to plan and produce good pictures for various purposes. I could use many different cameras, from manual,  pocket digital, to DSLR. I can contribute greatly to your company by always come up with great photo ideas and angle and utilizing various resources to develop interesting pictures. Last but not least, I am also expert in photography software such as Photoshop, Freehand, etc which are essential in today’s photography.

For your further consideration, I also have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English, able to operate computer and Internet, fast-learner, hardworking, able to work under pressure as individual as well as in team, creative, and has good interpersonal and communications skills.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment