Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Human Resource (HR) Supervisor/Manager


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,


Post of “HR Staff”

I would like to apply for the post of “HR Staff” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As an accomplished HR staff with a notable career, I offer you an expertise in human resource management. During my career I have conducted manpower planning and staffing, recruitment and retention, and defining salary structures and compensation.  

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Management from University of Indonesia. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. I have good interpersonal skill. I am hardworking person, able to work well under pressure, creative, pleasant, and convenience in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment