Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Legal Supervisor/Manager


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Legal Staff”

I would like to apply for the post of “Legal Staff” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As an accomplished legal staff with a notable career, I offer you an expertise in Law with all its aspects. My areas of specialty are Industrial Law, Civil Law, domestic relations, labor relations, client interviews, and document preparations.  I can conduct in-depth research and sumarize despositions, declarations, and memoranda of law. I am able to organize documents for trial and assist with court instruction.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Law from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English. I am a hardworking person, confident, result-oriented, and have good organizational and communication skills.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment