Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Senior/Experienced Web Designer


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Web Designer”

I would like to apply for the post of “Web Designer” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a creative and innovative web designer who has been working on multiple project since 2005. I have great ability in web design. I am able to transform concepts into online and interactive reality. I can manage all aspects of web life cycle development. I can create aesthetic sites meeting client-driven goals. I am proficient with HTML, DHTML, Java Script, C++, Oracle, Photoshop, Fireworks, QuarkXpress, SQL7, and many others. I can perform object-oriented and client-server focused web applications and development. I am able to benefit a company significantly by always coming up with excellent design at relatively minimum costs and time.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Information Management from Gunadarma University. I have good command of English. I am hardworking, detail-oriented, and able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in team.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Your truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment