Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cover Letter Samples/Templates: Accounting Staff for Fresh Graduate

Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2010

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sir,

Post of “Accounting Staff”

I would like to apply for the post of “Accounting Staff” which you have advertised in Any newspaper of December 31, 2010.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As an Accounting graduate, I have great knowledge regarding all aspects of general accounting and financial reporting. I have good command of all the required software programs, including Word, Excel, and accounting softwares. I am proficient in general accounting, accounts receiveable/payable, payroll processing, data collection and analysis, banking activities, and employment tax reporting. My financial strength include budgeting, reporting, auditing, month-end closing, timely financial statement preparation, and manage annual budget process.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Accounting from Any University. I am a hardworking person, have good command of English. detail-oriented, excellent in maths, and able to work well under pressure.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment