Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cover Letter Samples/Templates: Art Director Position

Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2010

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sir,

Post of “Art Director"

I would like to apply for the post of “Art Director" which you have advertised in Any newspaper of December 31, 2010.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I have more than two years experience as art director. I specialize in typography, brand building, and corporate identity design. I have developed and designed concepts for many projects, including ads, brochure, magazine, newspaper, bulletin, catalogue, banner, packaging, and other related projects. I can develop a design project from initial concept to finished product. I am proficient in using Corel Draw 11, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Pagemaker, Macromedia Freehand, and other support programs. I am able to benefit a company significantly by always coming up with excellent design at relatively minimum costs and time. I am a hardworking person, detail-oriented, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in team.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Visual Communication Design from Any University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. And I have good networking with the printing companies which is essential for the position.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment