Friday, December 31, 2010

Cover Letter Samples/Templates: Bank Teller Staff for Fresh Graduate

Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2010

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sir,

Post of “Bank Teller”

I would like to apply for the post of “Bank Teller” which you have advertised in Any newspaper of December 31, 2010.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. Although I am a recent college graduate and have no first-hand experience as bank teller before, I am conficent that I’m the right person for the above position. My confident is based on two things. First, I have a bachelor degree in Management/Economy. Second, I am good in mathematics and I have passion and enthuasism to work in the banking industry. I have varied computer skills. I can compute figures with speed and accuracy. In regard to this, I believe I will contribute greatly to your company by providing excellent service to your customers.

For your further consideration, I have good command of English grammar. I am a hardworking person, able to work well under pressure, honest, customer-focused, detail-oriented, with excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,


Pamela Stone

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the article. When composing your bank teller cover letter center around the particular experience and aptitudes you have that relate straightforwardly to the necessities of the banking position. The layouts are extremely helpful for passage level applicants searching for a bank teller work. In composing your bank teller cover letter, you should be an attention to your aptitudes and experience that you will relate it to the activity prerequisites. Bank tellers should be extremely careful as they have to confirm data on checks and reports with a specific end goal to guarantee that everything is all together. Bank tellers typically get at work preparing in regards to the approaches, checking and money dealing with the methodology of a particular bank.

    ReplyDelete