Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cover Letter Examples/Templates: Architect Supervisor/Manager

Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2010

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sir,

Post of “Architect”

I would like to apply for the post of “Architect” which you have advertised in Any newspaper of December 31, 2010.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As a creative and innovative architect with more than three years experience, I am able to design, develop, and manage various construction project. I can handle all phases of design from program definition through design, models, and drawings. I can do manpower allocation, feasibility studies, site and cost analysis, estimating, and budget management. I can design, develop, and manage housing/residential, building, park, etc.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Architecture from Any University. I have good command of English grammar. I have varied computer skills including AutoCAD, Ms-Office, Adobe Photoshop, and others. I am a hardworking person, detail-oriented, and able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in team.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,



Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment