Friday, December 31, 2010

Cover Letter Samples/Templates: Auditor Staff for Fresh Graduate

Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2010

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sir,

Post of “Auditor”

I would like to apply for the post of “Auditor” which you have advertised in Any newspaper of December 31, 2010.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As an Accounting graduate from Any University, I can plan and manage tax and financial audits for business. I can design and implement a comprehensive program of financial controls and accountability. I am able to enforce internal audits governing finance, accounts, capital assets, and technology acquisitions to strengthen focus on cost avoidance and reduction. One of my strength is in implementing stringent audit controls to accomodate internal and external audit reviews. I can create sound financial status through internal and external control focused on due dilligence.

For your further consideration, I have good command of English grammar. I have varied computer skills. I am a hardworking person, detail-oriented, and able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in team.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,


Pamela Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment