Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Electrical Engineer/Maintenance Planner for Fresh Graduate


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Maintenance Planner (Electrical)”

I would like to apply for the post of “Maintenance Planner (Electrical)” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As a recent college graduate in Electrical Engineering, I have deep knowledge regarding electrical engineering and all its aspects. My co-op placement gave me an opportunity to participate in in the design, development, and implementation of several engineering projects. I have knowledge of the latest technology and skills in design and applications of electrical theory. I am able to coordinate machine and equipment installations, providing troubleshooting and other technical assistance. I can do research and testing, develop protocols an that streamline the process and accelerate product release while cutting production time and costs. 

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English. I have varied computer skills, including AutoCAD, Ms-Excell, and Ms-Office. I am a hardworking person, fast-learner, accurate, detail-oriented, focus, and able to work under pressure as individual as well as in team.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Yours truly,



Pamela Stone

3 comments:

  1. I always knew that when I was to search for my job I would have to write a student cover letter. But I never knew how important that great cover letter was going to be! See more job application letter for electrical engineer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electrician Perth, KNP Electrics offer a range of Electrical Services to Perth & surrounding suburbs. With a range of products for Commercial or your Home
    residential lighting installation

    ReplyDelete
  3. KNP Electrics is a Perth Electrical Contractor that strives to provide the highest quality electrical services in the domestic and commercial divisions commercial electrician Perth

    ReplyDelete