Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Graphical Designer (Senior/Supervisor)


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,


Post of “Graphical Designer”

I would like to apply for the post of “Graphical Designer” which you have advertised in Campus newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a creative and experience graphical designer who has been working on multiple projects since since 2005. I have good ability in graphic design. I can develop a design project from initial concept to finished product. I am able to develop and design concepts for many projects, including ads, brochure, magazine, newspaper, bulletin, catalogue, banner, packaging, and other related projects. I am proficient in using Corel Draw 11, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Pagemaker, Macromedia Freehand, and other support programs. I am able to benefit a company significantly by always coming up with excellent design at relatively minimum costs and time. I am a hardworking person, detail-oriented, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in team.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree from Gadjah Mada University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. And last but not least, I have good networking with the printing companies which is essential for the position.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.


Yours truly,



Pamela Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment