Friday, September 28, 2012

Cover Letter Examples/Templates/Samples: Chef (Fresh Graduate)


Pamela Stone
Any street 31 Anytown
email@email.com - 1-555-0000

Anytown, December 31, 2012

Michael Jones
HRD Manager
Any Company
Anytown 12740

Dear Sirs,

Post of “Chef”

I would like to apply for the post of “Chef” which you have advertised in Kompas newspaper of October, 31th 2012.

I believe i meet all the requirements listed in your advertisement. As a diploma graduate in Culinary Arts, I have deep knowledge regarding culinary products and businesses. I understand all aspects of kitchen operations in areas of menu planning, purchasing, kitchen safety, recipe development, food cost analysis, and quality control. I can cook various dishes, including traditional, national, and international cuisines.  

For your further consideration, I have a diploma 3 degree in Culinary Arts  from Yogyakarta State University. I have good command of English as well as computer and Internet. I have good interpersonal skill. I am hardworking person, able to work well under pressure as individual as well as in a team, creative, detail-oriented, pleasant, and convenience in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

Pamela Stone

1 comment:

  1. As a marketing cover letter it should pique the reader's sense of interest, illustrate the way the applicant understands the advertiser's need and create the desire to find out more. How do they find out more? By inviting you to an interview of course. See more cover letter for chef position

    ReplyDelete